Reach Adventure 8: Makergod - on PDF and Pre-Order!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Reach Adventure 8: Makergod is now out and about on PDF and pre-order!

You can grab your own copy right here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/products/reach-adventure-8-makergod

makergod.jpg

The raiders of Oghma mercilessly prey upon the blighted star systems of the Outrim Void. Their endless plundering has reduced their neighbours to pre-starflight technology. When the Travellers get caught up in an Oghman raid, they find themselves going to the raiders’ homeworld, a strange and unique place where starfaring technology meets barbarism.

But something is happening on Oghma. Oghma has deep, dark secrets and the Travellers can either help drag this savage world out of darkness, or be swallowed up by it forever.

Nice! I had one small problem after purchase - on my Android phone not all PDF readers were able to open the PDF (Acrobat could). Perhaps there are some compatibility issues with older PDF readers?

I purchased the TAS version before it was removed from DriveThru. It had 39 pages and this one has 40 pages.

What are the differences between this one and the TAS version?

Edit: I found an old reddit thread from the author about some of the changes.

Last edited:
I purchased the TAS version before it was removed from DriveThru. It had 39 pages and this one has 40 pages.

What are the differences between this one and the TAS version?

Edit: I found an old reddit thread from the author about some of the changes.
it should still be in your library from what I was informed "
How will this "Reach Adventure 8: Makergod" be different from the "MakerGod" that I picked up from RPGnow previously? Thanks
Fundamentally it will be the same - there have been a few tweaks in the text and, of course, lots of gorgeous new art and maps!

Matthew Sprange"

Fundamentally it will be the same - there have been a few tweaks in the text and, of course, lots of gorgeous new art and maps!
How about the Threshing Oar-class raider? Will it be there in all its glory? It's one of my favourite ship designs and I wrote an entire story line around this for my PoD campaign. So it's a big incentive to buy the module, if this makes it an OTU design. :)

Back