One Request

The King

Cosmic Mongoose
Could it be possible to have both the stats of Yara the priest and Pelias (even online).
Many wizards appear in the scrolls of Skelos sourcebook but this 2 are lacking though they are extremely powerful: Yara the priest rules the kingdom of Zamora from the shadows in the Tower fo the Elephant (but dies at the end) and Pelias is the only wizard Conan accepts to trust (in the scarlet Citadel).
Thanks in advance.
:D

The King said:
Fyrestryke said:
It's not Conan, but it should be easy enough to convert to Conan with a tiny bit of work... :)

Yara
Pelius
Yes it's for Conan but for D20. Thanks, I didn't even remember the site of Vincent Darlage.

Yeah, a most wonderful site. :) They might be "holding out" on those characters for a future supplement...?

Sorry to dredge up an old post, but I am a new player to the Conan RPG and was astonished, as said above, to see that Pelias was not listed in "Scrolls..."

I tried the link referenced above and got a 404 error. Anyone else convert Pelias to the Conan RPG? Anyone have stats? Thanks in advance for your help! :D

I don't own it yet, so I don't know. Doesn't Yara show up in the Tower of the Elephant module by Mongoose?

Crichton said:
I don't own it yet, so I don't know. Doesn't Yara show up in the Tower of the Elephant module by Mongoose?

I would guess he does, but I don't own that one yet.

But I'm really looking for Pelias...

Stats for Yara the Priest in TSR Conan:

PROWESS (1)
Strength - 8
Movement - 10

FIGHTING (1)
Dirk - 10

ENDURANCE (5)
Damage - 12
Will - 20
Magic Endurance - 25

KNOWLEDGE (9)
Alchemy - 20
Arcane Languages - 10
(added by me)
Herbalism - 20
Lore -18
(original level was 28 gave that to ARCANE)
Summon - 24

PERCEPTION (3)
Fame - 25
Medicine - 10

INSIGHT (2)
Mind Control -20

Weaknesses: DISTRUSTED, NOCTURNAL, OBSESSION - 18

His source of magic, of course, was the Yaggite he had enslaved.

Stats for both Yara and the Yaggite are in the module Tower of the Elephant.

I don't think there are official stats for Pelias published anywhere.

jrmorgan56 said:
Sorry to dredge up an old post, but I am a new player to the Conan RPG and was astonished, as said above, to see that Pelias was not listed in "Scrolls..."

I tried the link referenced above and got a 404 error. Anyone else convert Pelias to the Conan RPG? Anyone have stats? Thanks in advance for your help! :D
You can find many character there, though they are all created with the d20 rules: http://enworld.org/Inzeladun/conan.htm

Back