OGL CyberNet Supplements?!? - Your Thoughts Requested!

Yes! Yes! Yeeeees! This is going to be sooo bloody cool! Wuhu.

Someone else suggested that you work with Shadetree to get his "cyberpet" thing included. Is this something you have considered and/or decided upon or not?

- Sonny (clapping his hands eagerly as a child on christmas morning)

hmm, i missed that pressrelase. can someone point me to it?

allso, im hearing that a d20 future book is in the works at wizards and that it will include cyberware. anyone knows how compatible it will be with cybernet?

hobgoblin said:
hmm, i missed that pressrelase. can someone point me to it?

allso, im hearing that a d20 future book is in the works at wizards and that it will include cyberware. anyone knows how compatible it will be with cybernet?

Hadn't heard that d20 Future would carry cyberware - but not surprising since it's a "future" book. I know d20 Future is part of the d20 Modern line - so it'd fairly but not entirely compatible. Rodney is on this board now and he's a co-writer for Future, so maybe he'll be able to give us some scoop!

- Stratos

Very cool! I've been waiting for this book for a while now! Thanks for the link - it's been updated since I first read the original announcement. This will be a nice addition to the Modern line - and hopefully spur more attention toward CyberNet and related books.

- Stratos

hrmf, i allready have d20 mecha here along with cybernet and d20 modern (nice to have when there is some stuff in cybernet that is talked about but never coverd, like say the rules for consealed items?) and now i see that d20 future is allmost a musthave. i just hope there is a nice load of cyberware and that its not to hard to mix it with cybernet...

I've heard that the upcoming Mechana Manual (TM) by Kiln Publications will have lots of cyberware in it! The book is slated for a March 2005 release!

- Stratos

is that a physical book or a pdf book? i may have a problem getting my hands on it either way :( (unless the local rpg dealer get hold of some copys of any hardcopy that is)...

It will be softcover (perfectbound) and will be available from the website as well as (hoprfully) your local gaming store. We hope to have purchases accepted with Paypal, credit cards, or check or money order.

sonny sixshooter said:
Yes! Yes! Yeeeees! This is going to be sooo bloody cool! Wuhu.

Someone else suggested that you work with Shadetree to get his "cyberpet" thing included. Is this something you have considered and/or decided upon or not?

- Sonny (clapping his hands eagerly as a child on christmas morning)

At this point as far as I know we will not be having cyberpets in our sourcebook.

baileyrecords said:
I've heard that the upcoming Mechana Manual (TM) by Kiln Publications will have lots of cyberware in it! The book is slated for a March 2005 release!

- Stratos

Shameless plug Stratos at it again :p

Good to see you pushing your product. Lord knows I'll be getting my fix of your stuff :)

'course I get 'em at cost :twisted:

It's good to work for a game store :D

Slingbld~

slingbld said:
It's good to work for a game store :D

It would be a dream come true if I could get a job working at a gaming store and even better to work a gaming company. Yes, I hate slinbld, too! :p

Thank you, thank you all.

Your positiv comments and encouragement are indeed a good thing to hear :)

BTW: Shameless plug below
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

The store I work for is an online one :)

www.lonslair.com 20% off everything every day. 25% off pre-orders.

End Shameless plug.

Proceed with your glowing comments of my part time job :)

Slingbld~

Okay, well that changes things from my perspective. If I did work work for a gaming store, it would be one that has a physical location on earth, not the internet. Though right now, I'd take anytthing I can get. Even if it meant working online.

Man... we're so far off target it's getting crazy! Especially with the stinkin' "Notify me" thingies (which I like... when the topic is intact!).

;-)

Anyhow... I'm still pluggin' away at CyberNet: 2087 (TM) and open to ideas!

- Stratos

Yeah... maybe if Agust actually has some stats for the fighterjet that everyone is "missing" we could put those in there... although truthfully 2087 is very futuristic compared to that illustration!

- Stratos

Back