Official Preview - Dredd Kickstarter Sept 13th

Looks great and I'll definitely be in!
Just wanna check - If I pledge 100 dollars I can get the tank and the Lawmaster? (I have all the current minis already). If not, what option is best to get those two items?
100 dollars may be my limit (even then, I'd be stretching it :twisted: ).
cheers

Can't wait for all the goodies that are in store, god I hope the dark judges are a goal or even zombies! Think Ill go for a Cadet package at first and wait a while to see what shows up.

msprange said:
The morning of Thursday 13th September is the official start date for the Judge Dredd miinatures game Block War Kickstarter project! We have done a preview of some of the cool goodies you can expect to see over the next month and, whatever your favourite force, there will be something for you as the new Block War supplement comes to life!

You can see the preview on Planet Mongoose at http://blog.mongoosepublishing.co.uk/?p=352

please add something for those of us that have already bought (and pre-ordered) everything so far! i want to support this and i would do a $100 level if it was all new figs.

So what you just explained, for the 300 pledge I would recieve the 10 boxes plus a manta, plus a lawmaster, and a judge dredd mini plus the stretch goals.

I've done a few kickstarters and that seems a bit much.
Sorry the Manta is what takes it over for me, just seems like too much of a steal.

Also are only those pledges at Council and above getting the stretch goals?

Or are these questions that will be answered when the kickstarter... ummm, kicks off.

You are right, the Manta would not be included in that. We will make all of this very clear on the Kickstarter page when it goes live.

And yes, there are other things that have not yet been revealed!

Back