Official Preview - Dredd Kickstarter Sept 13th

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
The morning of Thursday 13th September is the official start date for the Judge Dredd miinatures game Block War Kickstarter project! We have done a preview of some of the cool goodies you can expect to see over the next month and, whatever your favourite force, there will be something for you as the new Block War supplement comes to life!

You can see the preview on Planet Mongoose at http://blog.mongoosepublishing.co.uk/?p=352

Exciting stuff! I am looking forward to finally getting the Manta.

Since Salute I already have the entire range of JDMG figures. I hope that the Senior Judge pledge level will have access to the stretch goals that Council of Judges will get.

msprange said:
The morning of Thursday 13th September is the official start date for the Judge Dredd miinatures game Block War Kickstarter project!
You can see the preview on Planet Mongoose at http://blog.mongoosepublishing.co.uk/?p=352
Looks great can't wait to see the Kickstarter page.

I did notice this:
Chief Judge $950: Get everything from the Law-Abiding Citizen, Cadet, Brit-Cit, Senior and Council of Judges levels,
. I can't find the "brit-cit" level on the blog post.

GamerDude said:
I did notice this:
Chief Judge $950: Get everything from the Law-Abiding Citizen, Cadet, Brit-Cit, Senior and Council of Judges levels,
. I can't find the "brit-cit" level on the blog post.

Just gave some highlights on Planet Mongoose - the Brit-Cit guys will be there!

Butcher's Boy said:
Sounds great and im
Definitely interested but is there a version in £ rather than $?

I am afraid, at the moment, it has to work in Dollars. However, it also goes through the Amazon payments system, meaning you can use cards, etc, and have the conversion done for you.

I assume all the items will be posted from UK even tho the prices are, for obvious reasons, in US$?

A hundred bucks for a Manta is a bit too steep from a single miniature, even if it's a brick :(

tnjrp said:
I assume all the items will be posted from UK even tho the prices are, for obvious reasons, in US$?

If you are closer to the UK, things will be posted from the UK.

As I recall, KS works so that you select one pledge level per pledge only. But you can pledge any amount and then it gets fudged by whoever is running the project.

Not sure if Amazon allows you to pledge several times per single KS. My guess is no. I'm sure it's in KS FAQs.

You can certainly pledge a total beyond any actual pledge level, and we will sort out with you how you wish to apply it.

sorry to sound dense but i've never participated in a kickstarter before

just so im clear if for example i pledged $25 i could get the level one and level 2 rewards, yes?

Butcher's Boy said:
just so im clear if for example i pledged $25 i could get the level one and level 2 rewards, yes?

Yes, you could, absolutely. Furthermore, you could pledge just $20 and, later on, pledge an additional $5, if something really funky you want turns up, perhaps through a stretch goal (and I hope it will :)).

Back