Official Babylon 5 character sheet FORM?

nezeray

Mongoose
I was wondering if anyone's put the Official B5 character sheet into a FORM, so that you can type in the values and print it. Or save if you have Acrobat.

Thanks!

James / Nezeray

What kind of form are you talking about? Something from Word?

I have a character sheet here. I made it in Pagemaker and then exported it to PDF. I don't have Word, but I think Pagemaker will export to that file format and a few others. When I make my sheet a form, I could do the same for the official sheet. So what program do I make the form in? Because I doubt very many people have Pagemaker. :)

Kizarvexis

Usually the forms that I've seen/used are .PDF with boxes that you can type text into. If you just have the reader, you can't save.

A Word document would be good because you can type on it and save.

Either one would work for me

James / Nezeray

Doh! I had it backwards. I can import a whole bunch of different file types, but can only export pdf and html. Sorry. I only have Acrobat reader, so I didn't know you could make them as forms. Since I export to pdf, I don't think I can make them.

Kizarvexis

nezeray said:
I was wondering if anyone's put the Official B5 character sheet into a FORM, so that you can type in the values and print it. Or save if you have Acrobat.

Thanks!

James / Nezeray

I have created one. It does some auto-calaculating. I also added a box on the front for Languages.

DerinaJean said:
I would like to thank Kizarvexis for the pdf files you have put online they are very usefull

do you have the URL for them? :)

thanks

Mike

Anyone make a form fillable .pdf version like the first poster asked for? :)

Looks great though.

Mike

I'm alsointerested in a Form-type character sheet, and maybe one that is just simple black and white, its very difficult to keep erasing over the image on the background of the mongoose one.
although I sprung the $$ for adobe 6 standard, and then upgraded to adobe 7 pro, so saving the values isn't a problem for me :lol:
Chern

Back