Office Campaign - Kreplakistan update

Yep!

Been spending most my life, living in a battlefield paradise....

There's no time for sin or vice, living in a battlefield paradise....

We get grenades at discount price, living in a battlefield paradise...

Hahahaha, i'm laughing my guts out,
lack of sleep might help there:)
i wonder if anyone else caught on to it tho.. :roll:

.......And in late-breaking news tonight, UN Secretary-General Geri Halliwell flew to Washington in an attempt to broker a high-level cease-fire in the country of Kreplakistan. US President Ben Affleck and Vice-President Matt Damon have issued a statement expressing interest in such a move................... :lol:

Rick said:
.......And in late-breaking news tonight, UN Secretary-General Geri Halliwell flew to Washington in an attempt to broker a high-level cease-fire in the country of Kreplakistan. US President Ben Affleck and Vice-President Matt Damon have issued a statement expressing interest in such a move................... :lol:

Shouldn't that be "such a movie" for the Oscar twins :lol:

LBH

chris_valera said:
This thread is worthless without pictures... :cry:

I am inclined to agree with you, Chris. Just some quick snap shots would really add not only to the thread (by letting us see some of the action), I think that it would really boost interest in the game even further (by letting us see some of the minis in action). And it wouldn't need to be anything fancy; just a shot or two of the high points of the game.

Any chance of that Mongoose?

dyssnowman said:
chris_valera said:
This thread is worthless without pictures... :cry:

I am inclined to agree with you, Chris. Just some quick snap shots would really add not only to the thread (by letting us see some of the action), I think that it would really boost interest in the game even further (by letting us see some of the minis in action). And it wouldn't need to be anything fancy; just a shot or two of the high points of the game.

Any chance of that Mongoose?
I guess they mostly use proxys for playtesting, so the pics might not be so revealing if they were shown...

Omegamann said:
I guess they mostly use proxys for playtesting, so the pics might not be so revealing if they were shown...

True, but I am not saying "give us detailed pics". Even something showing a bunch of proxies battling it out would be cool.

Back