New Units

Morpheus1975

Mongoose
Personally I think that fleshing out all the minor/unknown races from B5 Wars is the next bet. None have a large number of ships. From there the best option is spinoffs using the same rules. Maybe continuing the FA2 Turning Point storyline with AOG's permission. I still wonder what the "turning point" event was!

..."Turning Point" was a completely new universe from AoG, not B5 related at all. It just used rules based on FA...

Turning Point was the last ditch attempt by AOG to keep going once they knew they were loosing the B5 liscence.... it failed.

God of Frustration said:
Turning Point was the last ditch attempt by AOG to keep going once they knew they were loosing the B5 liscence.... it failed.

But in the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater: our last, best hope for victory.

:lol:

LBH

Uhh LBH you really care for a Babylon5: The Turningpoint Massacre

AKA
This is where we get to kill off all the actors.

Now actually that sounds kinda nice. A bit more satisfying than just blowing it up after 25 years. Go down in a blaze of glory and all that......

I'm fully aware of what and how TP was made especially since I helped and am mentioned as a playtester. They just never even toldd us what the "Turning Point" event was. I still have a copy stuck in storage.

Back