Models to sell...

dneff25

Mongoose
The following models have been removed from thier boxes, but are in mint condition (as well as the cards). I recently went back to college, and don't have the time to play. I am located in West Virginia, USA. I accept paypla or money orders. The prices are listed below:

3 USMC Infantry Squads = $17 each
2 USMC Abrahms = $15 each
1 PLA Infantry Squad = $17
1 Type 99 MBT = $15

Does anyone know this guy? I'm getting a bit concerned. I paid yesterday through paypal (which he accepted), but I haven't heard anything else yet. So far I'm hoping he just hasn't gotten to e-mail lately. I'd hate to think there's a scammer on here.

9 am yesterday morning? It's almost 4pm the next day now. Guess I'm concerned because I heard from him 3 times before I paid, then nothing. I'm not panicking (yet).

your purchase is protected by paypal, if there is a problem they can refund you and they just deduct the money from his bank account dirrect, scamming with paypal involment is very rare and never repeated by people for good reason.

maybe hes just busy. also check his post history.

Well, it's Sunday afternoon, and still no word from him. I sent him another PM today letting him know I'll be filing a complaint with Paypal tomorrow morning. It's been 5 days now with no contact.

I think you could have handled this privately. Plus check your pm and email, the package has been sent. I sent you the tracking and insurance information.

My apologies. As I said, I tried privately for several days. It's a good bit of money, and the internet is rife with scams, so you could see why I started to worry. Thanks for finally replying.[/list]

Back