Mistakes in the Galactic Guide

Pauly_D said:
The Cheat said:
Why they changed the map and the fluff for the hell of it, I'll never know.

i dont see any reason to change the map, there was no other canon to contradict the map (only that some colonies were missed out near the rim) but those colonies could have been added in without changing the League and Dilgar colonies

And indeed AOG did change the map a bit from the CE original ;)

There were some key systems missing from the AOG map that Mongoose needed for the RPG - (Z'Ha'Dum for instance...).

lastbesthope said:
Traveller-61 said:
It was a real pity it was abandoned, I've still got a couple of the posters they were giving away to promote it (an Omega with Starfuries coming through a jump gate), one signed by Michael O'Hare :D

DW

Right, I need a crowbar, a hire car, and directions to Lyonesse :lol:

LBH

Hmm... crowbar: ok; hire car: ok but you will need a boat too. Directions: easy - head for Land's End and keep going, it's the first mystical sunken land you will come to. If you hit the Scilly Isles you've gone too far. :lol:

But I warn you - pulse batteries are charged, defence grid online and there are two cages of wild Pasties ready to be set loose!
Enter at your peril!!

DW

Just found another error in the galactic guide.

In Legend of the Rangers, G'Kar explains that an ancient city was found 8 miles below the surface of Beta Durani 7. Since I am thinking of working some of this into my campain I consulted the galactic guide but it only lists one planet in the Beta Durani system.

The book also indicates that this system is a raider haven and I'm not sure if that really fits in with LotR either (but perhaps raiders are mentioned in this system in previous episodes?)

Back