Miniatures Games

Rob_A

Mongoose
So. I have been waiting 4 years for GOMC1 to be re-released, or for MGP to do a Dredd game...

What happened? Shed some light Mr. Sprange?

It's certainly been a while since I could sign in!

Rob

I look forward to seeing Mongoose re-enter the figure and wargaming market. The first edition of Starship Troopers was fantastic. A shame things didn't go according to plan with Battlefield Evo. I still have a stash of models squirreled away in the garage/gaming storage area that can no longer house a car. :wink:

AlphaStrike said:
I look forward to seeing Mongoose re-enter the figure and wargaming market. The first edition of Starship Troopers was fantastic. A shame things didn't go according to plan with Battlefield Evo. I still have a stash of models squirreled away in the garage/gaming storage area that can no longer house a car. :wink:

Ditto on your first three points, still put a car in my garage.

Kickaha said:
AlphaStrike said:

Ditto on your first three points, still put a car in my garage.

This is why I prefer motorbikes, they take up less garage space than a car.

ANd since I just bought a house with a garage.....

LBH

msprange said:
We are working on this as I type - when we have some news, you will be the first to know!

That's bloody good news!

I hope you mean me in particular! :lol:

LBH, yeah more room in the garage, but less limbs on the body!
You know, far better to go without both! :p

Congrats on the house, me and my other half moved into ours in August. :D

Back