Looking for Conan Artists

Hervé said:
My bets are on Vincent's MRQ conversion. I'm glad Erik's on the project too...

I sadly don't think so.

From Matthew: "It's a chap book, based on one of the original Conan stories, with gaming material added."

My understanding is that it's a book based on all adventures that Vincent wrote long time ago and that were never published.

As to why it's in the Flaming Cobra line... :?:

W.

Given that the Dragon Warriors book has references to the Hyborian Age for a possible DW setting, perhaps it will be a Conan campaign reference for DW rules? It would be nothing short of awesome! 8)

rabindranath72 said:
Given that the Dragon Warriors book has references to the Hyborian Age for a possible DW setting, perhaps it will be a Conan campaign reference for DW rules? It would be nothing short of awesome! 8)

That's an understatement.

Sorry for the late answer, weather up here in Washington has been terrible and me recently moving from Las Vegas to outside of Seattle has taken way too much of my time.

To be brief it is what Matt described, a chapbook with the original Red Nails story reprinted, new material on Xuchotl (adventure ideas, personalities, etc.) and a large adventure based in the jungles near the ruins. Basically the premise is what happens a year after Conan and Valeria leave the ancient ruined city.

How's that? Heard it from the horses mouth. The material is completed, artwork done, map's half finished with only the actual layout delayed due to the person doing the work became ill and now I have to find someone new who know's Adobe and how to do publishing type work in pdf. :oops:

Otherwise that is what it is. Any questions feel free to post, I will try to get online more now.

Eric in WA (formerly Vegas)

Ok, so word was in February that you needed a layout guy for the book. Did you get one? If not, drop me a line. Visual design is what I do for a living. :wink:

ive just emailed the art submissions contact for Mongoose with artwork specifically for Conan or similar stuff.
Ive been producing digital art for a good few years now....
heres an exemplar of my Conan stuff:
1web.jpg

if you would like to see more for your project and i need to email anybody else then please let me know.
i know the project was first spoken of awhile ago now..but hey, you never know! LOL

Back