Look what I bought to store my minis in ......

lastbesthope said:
I'm glad this thread has turne dout to be as useful as it has to so many of us, I really was expecting a slagging about my unpainted, unbuilt fleets :lol:

LBH

I presume that because you KEEP mentioning it, you secretly craved a slagging off, you need it because you are weak. So I would like to help by bereating you for the incomplete state of your potentially magnificent fleet!

There do you feel better now?

Cpt Kremmen

Thanks guys, I feel better now :lol:

Oh and Hash, the sumnmoning of TC is nothing to do with being a mod, it's to do with knowing him personally and earned a notch or two in his estimation, which puts me at about notch 2. That's actually quite high in Ted's eyes for a civilian.

LBH

I'd need a big pocket, at the moment I have 3 sets of original box counters, one set of revised box counters and one SFOS counter set. I think that's quite a lot of counters

LBH

LBH,

Thanks for the advice, I went to Maplins today and managed to buy the last case in the shop. For £14.99 it is really good. Should be able to fit my entire Centauri fleet in it easily, for the tournament.

Kremmen

more centaurie fleets :) just in the process of undercoating mine, then can start painting it (last ships arrived this morning)

I just love my Sabol designs army transports. The foam isn't cheap, but I can haul my 5 fleet boxes in one tote. I'll eventually have to expand, but I have two shoulders that I can hang the bags on. ;)

If you know you're going to be carrying lots of figures, get the smaller ones because they hook together. I don't care much for the HUGE rolling bag.

http://saboldesigns.net/index.php

Nezeray

p.s. LBH, how's that fleet coming along? :)

"Ancient spirits of Thread Necromancy! Transform this decayed thread, to Thread-Ra the ever living!"

Whilst taking a swift break from my recent Thundercats DVDathon I picked up two of these to put my minis in when I build them:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=36796&DOY=26m1&criteria=Sale

On sale reduced to £14.99 from £29.99 until 20th Feb 2007

I picked up 2 of them. Bigger surface but not as deep as the last one, but it has locking clasps and the foam is perforated into squares unlike the solid block of the last one.

My thanks to Low Roller for being my sizing consultant on the phone this afternoon.

LBH

I was just trying to let people know of a good cheap minis suitable case for sale in Maplin this month, a few people took advantage of the last offer I found, I thought some might want to this time.

LBH

Back