Lone Wolf Messageboard Game

A

Anonymous

I have decided to DM a traditional play-by-post Lone Wolf game over at EN World. The game is set in 5050 and will mirror the events of the Lone Wolf gamebooks, with some additional, extra 'original' material thrown in by me to keep people on their toes :)

Anyone interested? The thread is here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=156427

Andrew said:
I would love to join in if you would still consider players.

If you are looking for Lone Wolf fun on line, www.towerofthesun.com is the story of Magnamund circa 5101

All classes are currently recruiting (I would recommend Dwarf myself) so you should swing by.

Al

Well I signed on to the main site and have a confirmed register, Now where do you want me to go? Also I love Kai lords, but Gunners of Bore are my second favorite.

the section you are looking for is jobs you can join as one of the lower ranks and the more posts you do mean a higher job also more money to spend at the market.choosing a job means you get access to that classes members only boards.

choice is yours kai is the biggest but as the biggest and longest also have the most rules(ie have rules about being a master dont know the rest as i am a gunner :twisted: ) the gunners of bor are if not the newest close to being the newest so has few rules apart from not marrying non-dwarfs so the choice is yours 8)

The rules for the Kai Lords are as follows. Kai Lords must post once a month or they are kicked out of the class (but not off the site). Kai Lords must be members of the class for 30 days before they are eligible for Master status, regardless of post count. Kai Lords must be members of the class for 90 days before they are eligible for Grand Master status, regardless of post count. These rules apply to the Kai Lord class only, not to any other class on TOTS. This was done to encourage people to choose other classes, since there were too many Kai Lords at one time. If you're still interested in becoming a Kai Lord, PM one of the Kai Grand Masters about sponsoring your membership in the Kai Order.

toothill man said:
choice is yours kai is the biggest but as the biggest and longest also have the most rules(ie have rules about being a master dont know the rest as i am a gunner :twisted: ) the gunners of bor are if not the newest close to being the newest so has few rules apart from not marrying non-dwarfs so the choice is yours 8)

Yeah, good luck on that whole dwarven women thing--I don't find that many women online want to fantasize about being short, stocky, and hairy. They tend to want to fantasize about not being short, stocky, and hairy.

What do you have against human women, anyhow? I mean... is it that you're intimidated by a woman twice your height but half your weight?

Back