ISA

ksoh75

Mongoose
Got a fleet box I'm not using and a blister of White Star fighters...all unassembled except a White Star in progress.....the guy that was going to buy it, have not heard from him in over a week and it's got to go....

Looking for $70 for everything.....I have paypal....PM me if your interested.

Da Boss said:
Cue LBH ................ :lol:

Shipping would be a killer, besides I think I have enough. However....

Is it a 1E or 2E box?

1E box has 10 White Stars, 2 Victorys, 6 flights of Starfuries and 2 flights of Nials.

The 2E has different stuff in it.

LBH

2nd edition folks....the new one....and doesn't matter were I ship....I'm asking 15 even for shipping. It will get there. I've traded and shipped to so many different areas of the world it's not even funny.

Yeah...I mean you can already field more that 3 Armageddon points per RACE!! You really need more! (sarcasm...just one more service I provide)

P

Garibaldi said:
Yeah...I mean you can already field more that 3 Armageddon points per RACE!! You really need more! (sarcasm...just one more service I provide)

P
Thank you, Captain Overstatement. ;)
I've got no Gaim, and very little of some league fleets.
Well, one can never have enough ISA. I think that mine are (at last count) a bit over 7 Armageddon. That isn't counting the load of Nials I have and use interchangeably with the Minbari. So yes, I could use some more. Ohio isn't that far from me. Priority Mail for the box is about 8 bucks. 5 if you stuff it all in the flat rate envelope.

The Shok Na must have more!

Back