Is there a planned OGL Pocket Monster book?

Von Ether

Mongoose
Seems like a valid question since we have the Pocket books for the players, GMs and Modern.

I've gotten confused on another thing, though. I thought the OGL label AND lack of the d20 label let Mongoose print the whole thing, including how to generate stats, which I couldn't find in the Modern book.

AFAIK from my lurking and interrogations on this very subject, they had intended to include a BEstiary section in the Pocket GM's guide but it was too big, so they planned to do it as a seperate release. Dunno if it is still on the cards but if it is, I would buy it.

LBH

Chris said:
Why did I read the title of the thread expecting an OGL Pokemon book? :lol:
Chris

ROFL. You know I never thought anyone could imagine anything that could potentially make me stop buying any Mongoose product ever again. Congratuations, you proved me wrong ;)

I'm only kidding! As much as I detest the idea, I'd still buy it if it had a Mongoose logo on it.

Hey, I'm 30 years old and enjoy the Pokemon games. (I despise the cartoon) Seeing all 400 or so of them statted out in a d20 monster manual would be awesome. I've done a couple here and there, and the players never even realized they were fighting Pokemon. Hee hee...

Chris

"Gotta catch 'em all!"

So you can take off and nuke the site from orbit, only way to be sure!

Or as our most recent Sith Lord says "Wipe them out, all of them!"

LBH

Back