Is the cat out of the bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condottiere said:
Kedi-Kafasi-3.jpg

Yup the Cat is still in the bag, mine loves bags more than boxes.

Sigh

The 'Cat is out of the bag" refers to that time worn tradition of a Solomani Navy to have the bosun make a red baize bag. (He is also required to make a lanyard for his bosun pipe too) He pulls the 'cat out of the bag' a cat o'nine tails he also has to make for each whipping to be administered per the captains orders.

So don't let the cat out of the bag unless punishment is required! :twisted:

Which is a dominatrix specialty on core worlds, gives a whole other meaning when the nobles gather at the moot.

If you're willing to pay for it, it's a service.

Despite their over-crowded reputations, there is enough room on Solomani ships to swing a cat.

hiro said:
https://rpggeek.com/article/19675669#19675669
There is a second edition of MGT in the works. I'm not allowed to say more about it.
When does this become official?

What's on the menu?

Am I just dumb and have missed this elsewhere?

What do y'all know?

The 2nd edition will bring MGT fully in line with being the "Basic/starter" version of T5. The last Vehicle book from MGT used the T5 design paradigm. Unfortunately I hate T5 so that will spell the end of the line for me vis-a-vis purchasing "crunch" books. :(

ShawnDriscoll said:
F33D said:
The 2nd edition will bring MGT fully in line with being the "Basic/starter" version of T5.

Link, or it didn't happen.

:lol:

Really? A car ran into a tree across the street from me yesterday. There exists no "link", yet it happened. Your assertion isn't logical.

Is it a strange coincidence that feed and Sid reappear at the same time?

So if they both appeared at the same time, that clinches it once and for all.

F33D cannot possibly be sideranautae's secret superhero identity.

It has to be hiro.

I believe it's an English phrase not often heard in these parts.

It means I couldn't be bothered

Ya know Alex, I know I am me and have no secondary account here (or any other forum other than one that I mod) but perhaps you have access to check IPs?

Not that that's fool proof as it's pretty easy to hide behind a VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back