Is MoM out yet?

A

Anonymous

Hey guys,

I moved to an area without a DnD Store. It sucks. So has MoM been released yet? Whats the fastest way to get it? Should i call my old towns DnD store and order and ship it from them? Amazon.com is still saying its waiting to be released.

mongoose.com says its for sale right know. How long would i probably wait if i ordered it from mongoose? I live in southern CA in the states.

thanks,

sunwolf

guest said:
Hey guys,

I moved to an area without a DnD Store. It sucks. So has MoM been released yet? Whats the fastest way to get it? Should i call my old towns DnD store and order and ship it from them? Amazon.com is still saying its waiting to be released.

mongoose.com says its for sale right know. How long would i probably wait if i ordered it from mongoose? I live in southern CA in the states.

thanks,

sunwolf

Yes, it's out, hence all the threads discussing actual information in the book. :wink:
As for how is best for you to acquire a copy, it depends on many factors, such as where you live, whether you have a credit card, how comfortable you feel ordering online, etc.
I also don't have a decent FLGS (Friendly Local Game Store) nearby, and order all of my rpg publications via reputable internet game stores here in the UK (namely Leisure Games and Spirit Games). I also happen to know that there are a number of reputable internet game stores in the US as well.

cheers!
Colin

Sunwolf, try Noble Knight here. I've picked up a few things from them and they get it sent quick (3-4 days depending on how much postage you're willing to spend).

Is using mongoose.com slower than noble knight? I'd just like to get it somewhat soon and not spend alot of $.

If its out how come Amazon.com doesn't have it?

sunwolf

sunwolf said:
If its out how come Amazon.com doesn't have it?
sunwolf

Amazon are somewhat inconsistent in in their approach to updating their data on various publications. It can take them some time to update a book's listing to show that it's actually available. In other words, you can't always rely on the fact that their listings are up-to-date and accurate, unfortunately.

cheers!
Colin

sunwolf said:
Is using mongoose.com slower than noble knight? I'd just like to get it somewhat soon and not spend alot of $.

I ordered from Noble Knight and got it in 3-4 days. When I ordered directly from Mongoose, it took closer to a week, and cost the extra postage from the UK to the US.

Mongoose's warehouse is in the US. Their website is in $ because they sell primarily to the US and until very recently charged extra shipping to the UK.

But the Mongoose site does say that you should only order direct from them if you can't get it elsewhere.

Yesterday I went to my FLGS and MoM was indeed out - it was sold out already! :cry:

So I have to wait a couple of days more, but I can find solace in the fact that at least in this part of the world (i.e. Hamburg, Germany) the book sells quite well. :D

Confused Wolf said:
Yesterday I went to my FLGS and MoM was indeed out - it was sold out already! :cry:

*hands Confused Wolf a handkerchief*

Colin

I have a question: it's impossible to get MoM in France. Does Mongoose has sent copies in France? Can i hope to find this book this month?

Colossus said:
I have a question: it's impossible to get MoM in France. Does Mongoose has sent copies in France? Can i hope to find this book this month?

Mongoose will dispatch to anywhere in the world, and so will we. :)

Of course, either way you'll have to pay for international postage :(

The last package I dispatched to mainland Europe arrived within a couple of weeks.

Back