Incursion

Talon

Mongoose
To those who already know the first adventure "Incursion":

Can you give a small hint where in the Solar System this perticular story starts?
I'm going to be the GM in my group and the first player characters are about to be designed. So I`d like to write a small introduction how my pc happen to meet each other and therefore I'm interested in Incursion's starting place.

Or is there no specific location and it's up to the GM to link his personal introduction to the beginning of the first story anyway?

Talon said:

Can you give a small hint where in the Solar System this perticular story starts?
I'm going to be the GM in my group and the first player characters are about to be designed. So I`d like to write a small introduction how my pc happen to meet each other and therefore I'm interested in Incursion's starting place.

Or is there no specific location and it's up to the GM to link his personal introduction to the beginning of the first story anyway?

The actual 'start' of the adventure can be anywhere in the Solar System. The action takes place in Maverick territory, though.

Incursion assumes the PCs have already met before things get going, but it's easy enough to adapt it as the vehicle for bringing them all together.

Talon said:

Mostly the outer rim around the Jovian moons, but the initial start point is the Themis station, which is a trading, refuelling and resupply hub in the Belt. The station is typically considered by all factions to be "neutral" ground.

Thank you guys, then it's gonna be Themis:

WARS-EN01322.jpg

Well, I think my introduction will start somewhere near Themis, then.

But I´ve got to learn all the rules first, I'm new to the d20 system... :wink:

Back