If you could have one non OS ship, what would it be?

Zarathustra Suicune said:
nekomata fuyu said:
I've always been a fan of the Akira class.
That would be nice, if only to have a model of it that would not cost you £50+ to get.

There is a least one manufactuer that does similar - pm me if you want details.

Myself and a colleague have a long term campaign going (nearly 12mths now) and during the game we actually agreed that each race could have one flag-ship type ship, my oppenent built a spreadsheet to calculate cost which seems fairly accurate and I choose to build the Defiant.

Fast, agile, cloaked and tough its 170pts

Shield 40
Damage 25
Then 17 x P3 (split F/PH/SH)

No torps, drones or P1

It get fun to use as I need to get really up close and personal but then packs a real punch and can take a battering!

Narada from the first Abrams film.

To be honest, the Abrams films stuff generally. They 'fit' the SFU much better than original series/movie stuff - see the USS Kelvin deploying Ph-3 point defence against missiles seperately from Ph-1 offensive fire and the bleed-through of much more brutal damage past shields than just the occasional 'exploding console' syndrome.

Equally, I quite liked the new klingon gunship thing; rounded prow, grey hull like old designs but moving wings and wing armament like a later series bird of prey . 'D4' doesn't quite fit the established naming convention but what the hell, it looks cool.

V'GEr was based on the hypothetical Voyager VI satellite, which since theoriginal Voyager probes lacked any real decision making capabilities, then V'Ger was basically an oversized tricorder on steroids.

IMHO YMMV

LBH

Melkor, doing so and posting them would get ADB into legal hot water with Paramount. What you do around your own gaming table is your business, of course. :)

I did some fake stats for my ship from Star Trek Online. Obviously, I've kept them to myself, though, for the reasons above. :p

Back