Hyperion Conversion: Assault Varient

Talisinbear said:
I was thinking mopre in terms of matching minis from other gaming systems to B5

Well, the `Wars` scale versions that Mongoose uses are `in hand` about as large as Battlefleet Gothic, Ground Zero Full Thrust or Starfleet battles ships to name just 3 big company boys. The smaller Fleet Acion scale matches for example nicely with the Starblazers ships...

many vessels out there, I even mix colonial battlestars (as Avenger Carriers) in my fleet `cause they fit`

Thought I'd show my squadron of near-complete Hyperions: 1 assault, 1 standard and 1 very messed up.

IMG_1400.jpg

K-7 'Widowmaker' is taking shots and falling out of formation...what's happening?!?

IMG_1397.jpg

That explains it. They're done for - fire up the jump engines and get us the hell out of here!!

IMG_1407.jpg

Nice work with the Assault Hyperion! It'd be also cool if you split up the troop pod in two and used some of those rare earth magnets so one could swap between vanilla and Assault.

Of course, I'm assuming that part of the Hyperion can stand up to being drilled into... :shock:

That's a cool idea!

I was trying to figure a decent way to have the variants and had forgotten about the magnets.

Thanks for the reminder. Really did not want to buy another three hyperions.

Ripple

Back