Should I even bother with more?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

britneyfan97

Mongoose
Just a few terrain ideas for you guys, I took these photos myself by the way.

Somewhere In Northern Iraq.
100_0148.jpg

100_0160.jpg

Someones house in Northern Iraq.
100_0261.jpg

Over Baghdad.
100_0111.jpg

I just happened to stumble over these today... Hope someone can make some good use of them.

If you have more please post them. I am currently doing research for a mid-east table and would love as many photos as you can provide. BTW, please reduce the size of your photos so we can see the entire image without
scrolling (about 300 pixels is fine).

Yes please keep them coming. That first shot is an excellent one. I'll have to make up some 28mm gabions now.

Not a problem, I'll do some digging.... as for the resize: unless it really irritates someone I'll probably leave them as-is just for details sake.

I am currently an Air Force reservist, I've been over with the Army in Southern Iraq / Kuwait, and years later with the Air Force (those pics).

I've got some from Iraq/Afghanistan/Qatar/Bahrain/and a few other places... just have to dig them out.

And no, I've been back home for quite a while... trying to find a way back.

Hmm, I prefer a bit more in the way of 'support options'. But I was doing PSD work this last go around.

I can't go anywhere currently because my Wing is shutting down, and relocating... so we'll see where this goes.

They had a little black one that was in/out of the IZ constantly. One of my goes chatted up the pilot for the rare instance it stayed on the ground. He said there's metal patching bullet holes than original airframe... but they keep it in good shape!

OK, here's a few more... I have to be rather selective on what I post out here, and I can't seem to find other pics I've taken. If I can figure a good way to grab the pics off my B.C. laptop I may just post some from the prison camp I worked at in '03. No, Not that one.

Local Iraqis working the fields in Northern Iraq.
100B0222-1.jpg

The North was actually quite pretty.
100B0232.jpg

Worst sandstorm I'd ever seen... came on in a matter of minutes.
100B0290.jpg

The Qatari Military Police. Nice guys.
100_0269.jpg

And a shot of me. Can't beat that uniform.
100_0266.jpg

Oh yeah, just for Chew (and any other Aussies)
an Australian LAV. These guys were quite friendly and even hooked my coworker with a few packs of smokes for nothing!

100_0099.jpg

Back