Glory And Greed.

I also wanted to add my 2 cents worth on the map idea. I think it is a great idea as well... and very warranted considering that virtually every other LW book have had some sort of map inside the front cover. I'm sure August Hahn wanted to leave it up to the reader to visualize the Telchoi world, however, it would still be nice to have something to refer to especially with respect to the far-flung provinces (and towns/villages) that are referenced in the later chapters of the book.

I hope Mr. Hahn does consider drawing up a map for the inside front cover in the remainder books in the trilogy. In addition, the only real reference to date that we have with respect to Southern Magnamund is by reviewing the maps in the Magnamund Companion which are PDF'd at the Project Aon site.

Also curious to know about the future guesstimates for release dates on the next Dragons of Lencia / Glory and Greed installments? Hoping to heck we get to see them at some point in 2010.

A month after your post, but I'd like to second that! Any ideas if the next books of Rise of the Agarashi and The Lencian Trilogy are due out in 2010 / 2011?

Zorkaan said:
For the grammatical errors in Glory and Greed, I am not able to detect them :lol: .

Well mostly it was little things like spelling mistakes that hadn't been picked up in proof reading (him instead of his, her instead of hers, once even she instead of he!). However there were also a lot of little occassions where small joining words such as to were completely missing from sentences.

I finaly got 'round to finishing reading it recently. It was a compelling read but the awkwardness of the writing at times made it hard to stick with it as I would mentaly recompose sentences to make them make sense :p.

The last couple of chapters felt a bit abrupt. As if the tale was supposed to be a little longer. I liked Shoongath's growing humanity. The longer she retained the form the more she began to sympathise with it.

Back