Free RPG Day

Aahz

Mongoose
I noticed that Mongoose will provide three give-aways on Free RPG Day (http://www.freerpgday.com). Anybody have any information about these items? In particular, is "Grab the Cache" a PARANOIA mission by chance?

Mongoose Publishing
THREE GIVEAWAYS!
(Gold, "The Troubleshooter Reference Manual")
(Silver, "Introduction to Dragon Warriors")
(Bronze, "Grab the Cache")

'Grab the Cache' is for the Corporation rpg, as far as I know.

The Troubleshooter Reference Manual includes (again, as far as I know) a mission.

Mongoose Gar said:
The Troubleshooter Reference Manual includes (again, as far as I know) a mission.

Ooooooo... so maybe I'll be able to run a PARANOIA demo at the local shop.

Kerry

Mongoose Gar said:

Anybody know if it will contain pre-gen Troubleshooters? And whether the mission is short-n-sweet enough that I could read it and run it at my local shop on Free RPG Day?

Thanks,
Kerry

Hi,

if you missed it Saturday gone, House Atreides will be giving kit bits away with any purchase at Dragonmeet Swindon on Sunday (while stocks last).

Cheers,
Karen
House Atreides

lawrenson said:
Hi,

if you missed it Saturday gone, House Atreides will be giving kit bits away with any purchase at Dragonmeet Swindon on Sunday (while stocks last).

Cheers,
Karen
House Atreides

I'll stop by :lol:

LBH

Is there any chance that Mongoose will release free PDFs of its Free RPG Day booklets? I know that some of the companies (like Paizo) have done that already.

The Conan pocket edition was available as free PDF for a time. It was a good thing as it is the only book of the line I didn't bought!

Well, thinking about it, I never used it... :oops:

Waspinator said:
Is there any chance that Mongoose will release free PDFs of its Free RPG Day booklets? I know that some of the companies (like Paizo) have done that already.

The Dragon Warriors one is up for free on DTRPG

LBH

Back