Forth any one interested?

I'm interested. But I am not a big fan of the clean look of the current pre-paints they have shown. It's a nice colour scheme, but I'd prefer bare metal with some colours and lots of battle damage and rust etc... :)

Rob_alderman said:
I'm interested. But I am not a big fan of the clean look of the current pre-paints they have shown. It's a nice colour scheme, but I'd prefer bare metal with some colours and lots of battle damage and rust etc... :)

But surely that would depend on the material that the walkers are made from.

For example, the biggest mess-up for 40k is the silver showing through on the Space Marine Tanks. They are SUPPOSED to be made of coloured Ceramics - and yet they 'chip' silver LMAO!

I just can't get interested in them, the wholly unimaginative name lost me from the start.
I'm far more interested in the new Skinnies

emperorpenguin said:
I just can't get interested in them, the wholly unimaginative name lost me from the start.

Good God - this name thing is getting boring . . . . . .

Whats in a name, Human is no better.

What about 'Fly' (ooh thats a good one), or our planet 'Earth'.

Shinies was a name I heard suggested, sounds better! :D
I'm sure the Forth have a different name for themselves.

Don't talk about names.

@Rasczak: I am not too bothered about fanboy backgrounds, if it looks good it goes.
@lt.Harper: I do know that. I'm repainting BF:Evo stuff as we speak.

Otherwise, I'm not saying the paintjobs are bad, I'm just saying they are not my cuppa cha.
I am much more interested in the skinnies. By far. :)

I am intrested in them, but it depends on what the actual models look when released, and how much it costs to get a force of them, I ain't got lots of cash so if I can pick up a 1000-1500 point force without spending £££ then I will considered it.

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
emperorpenguin said:

Good God - this name thing is getting boring . . . . . .

so ignore it if you disagree

there really seems to be an undercurrent of "you aren't allowed disagree with majority opinions" on the forums of late :roll:

I've said it once, I'll say it again.

Stop talking about names.

Also, it's a bit childish this bickering? Aren't you guys all adults? :?
Kinda worrying that the adult generation worries about mine?! :lol:

given the post is about what we think of the Forth, and I think their name is terrible, how can I not talk about the name! :wink:

anyway as I said I'm not interested in them so I have nothing more to add

The name ain't exactly inspiring now is it.... However it could be a lot worse... They could be the Puddleducks.

Back