Finally: Traveller Trading Tool

We implemented fuel bladders in the tool.

In our own campaign this was needed more than once and so we thought maybe other players could use this as well.
You have to specify the number of tons the fuel bladders occupy in your spaceship in the prefences section. Should be set to the amount of tons of hydrogen your ship needs for one jump + 10% for the bubbles themselves.
In the buying screen there is a new check box that you can use to tell the tool that you will use the bladders for the next jump.
The map will then display a range for your ship twice as long.

As empty bladders also need space you can then change the number of tons accordingly if you will carry the empty ones with you.

We do not support more than one additional jump from fuel bladders.

The tool got a new section where the whole cashflow of the company (the starship) can be managed.
The income (buying/selling) of goods, passengers and freight gets inserted in this new page automatically. And we can edit every entry and insert new ones.
Like this its finally possible to handle pirates and other stuff as well. Enjoy!

Here is a screenshot:
accounting.png

Its a website:
https://www.lostlabyrinth.com/handel/

If you want an account please tell me your username in a private message.

Great new features. Tested it by buying goods on Tobia and selling them on Attee. However, a small bug occurred in the Description column of the FINANCES > ACCOUNT section. All the sold goods are listed as Polymers (10t). Thanks for the great work.

The tool got a new section where we can write the ships logbook.
The data from the trading gets inserted automatically. All dates from one planet (there could be several buy/trade actions) get summarized.
So we can write one log entry per planet.
Enjoy.

Here is a screenshot:
logbook.png

We implemented a new section called "Spacecraft".
Here we can enter all the details of the spaceship. Like armaments, mortgage, life support.
Its not needed for the rest of the trading tool but serves as information section.
The important spaceship data like cargo hold size is still editable in the preferences section.

spaceship_1.png

spaceship_2.png

The tool got new functionality for a ships fixed costs.
In the spacecraft section we have some new fields: maintenance, life support and crew salaries

maintenance1.png

And in the Accounting section we can insert this info easily:

maintenance2.png

Enjoy!

There are some 20 active players now managing their campaigns with our tool.

Its big fun for us seeing where in the traveller universe the different player groups are travelling.
Most of the people seem to play the pirates of drinax campaign right now. Which I do not even know yet.

We hope to really help you referees out there with your sessions!

markus_d said:
There are some 20 active players now managing their campaigns with our tool.

Hello Markus_d,
I would like to use your Traveller RPG trading / campaign tool.
Can you set me up?
Thanks,
Stuart

It is a very good and convenient asset for my Leviathan campaign.
I am very happy to be using it. I am also very available, should You need another playtester.

Back