• Option 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 6

• Other - Exlpain

• Total voters
First of all, I don't think mandatory squadroning is such a bad idea

Should the deployment and firing rules get changed like we've been talking about, mandatory squadroning wouldn't have to be put into the game. People would automatically start doing it on their own. Given the choice, who wouldn't group their fighters into little death clouds?

I prefer for something like this to be an option rather than a requirement. People don't have to squadron if they don't want to, but their fighters will be vastly less effective if they don't. A lesson they'll learn pretty quickly.

Obsidian said:
Should the deployment and firing rules get changed like we've been talking about, mandatory squadroning wouldn't have to be put into the game. People would automatically start doing it on their own. Given the choice, who wouldn't group their fighters into little death clouds?
Oh, I agree, I can't see it being at all popular. After all, gamers hate being forced to do something sensible and realistic...
I prefer for something like this to be an option rather than a requirement. People don't have to squadron if they don't want to, but their fighters will be vastly less effective if they don't. A lesson they'll learn pretty quickly.
Either that or get utterly frustrated trying to fathom which fighters came from which ship...

Wulf

Back