Farewell to the Law

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick notice for those who take an interest in the inner workings of Mongoose.

Editor Charlotte Law will be leaving us at the end of this month, to explore the heady heights of publishing enovels (whatever they are...). We wish her all the best of luck, and good wishes for the future.

For those who got used to seeing Ms. Law about, don't worry overly. We are pretty sure we can convince her to dive into the odd Mongoose book in the future!

msprange said:
Just a quick notice for those who take an interest in the inner workings of Mongoose.

Editor Charlotte Law will be leaving us at the end of this month, to explore the heady heights of publishing enovels (whatever they are...). We wish her all the best of luck, and good wishes for the future.

Good luck in the future, Charlotte.

Lord Kruge said:
I thought you were dropping Judge Dredd, don't do that to me.

Thats exactly what I thought when I saw it, either Judge Dredd was getting dropped or they had seen a preview of the new movie and hated it (where is the chin !)

All the best Charlotte with two of your ventures, good Sci Fi and Fantasy Ebooks are to be appreciated. :lol:

Back