Earthdawn?

Arthineas

Mongoose
Just a question. I see that all Earthdawn books are on sale right now and it says while supplies last. This is great and I will probably pick up some because I always wanted to try out Earthdawn.

But I am a little bit confused, the last time I saw this was when Mongoose was losing the Runequest license(another "while supplies last sale"). Is the same thing happening with Earthdawn?
I thought that I saw that the relationship with Red Brick and Mongoose was continuing into the future.

Hopefully Mongoose continues to put out Earthdawn because Mongoose is a great company.

Going from past experience I would guess you are right, especially as there are no new releases between now and April, however there are still upcoming releases for ACTA: Fading Suns so it's not clear.

Matthew please can you let us know current state of affairs with Redbrick LLC ?

Thanks for the confirmation Matthew. I am glad to hear that Mongoose is keeping Earthdawn. Oh and by the way good job with Legend :) . Its a very nice rpg.

Heya,

just wanted to make sure. Are the Earthdawn books, Hardcopies, or are they just Digital Copies?

Thanks,

Sym

Back