Dumb question about Shadow Cloud Weapons arcs.....

See I knew it was a dumb question, boy do I feel stupid.

Thanks guys

:oops:

LBH
(Considering deleting this thread to conceal his stupidity :lol: )

Cap'n Silvereye said:
If we stop posting to this it might fall off the page....

:shock:

We cannot let that happen. :D

LBH asking a question... this is monumental. A celebration is in order. :twisted:

baloons.gif

Asha_wacky_tilting_wedding_cake.jpg

kazoos.JPG

fireworks.jpg

I think I got my point across. Atleast we can all find solace that LBH is human... just like most of us... :roll:

Welcome to the club, LBH. :lol:

(too over the top, maybe? :?: )

Baloons.

and yes, too over the top... :lol:

Thats why rules lawyers like LBH have rules clerks/rules paralegals like me around, to remind them of things they forget... 8)

Chern

Actually the Shadow Could is in SFOS.

And we all know that LBH is human, since he cant paint all his T-Bolts.
Well he might be superrich for being able to outstrip MGPs production rate, but still he cant paint em......

Maybe the post would be more descreet if it had a shorter name...

I mean, "Dumb question about Shadow Cloud Weapons arcs....." sticks out like a sore thumb when compared to other, far shorter titles. Also, the words "dumb question" authored by LBH is something I really should take a picture of... and then stick in my signature... If I only knew how to use the capture device... :wink:

You mean like the other stuff? That somehow finds itself to be Armageddon lvl.

Like half the frikkin EA fleet? Yes our main line warship is more powerful than yours, although a few decades ago, it was just the opposite. Ability growth by 4? Stupid humans, someone explain me their cunning ability in nearly every SF Universe to make fast techjumps. While every alien race seems to be stumped into stupidity?

rambling ends, and dont get me started on elves....

Voronesh said:
Like half the frikkin EA fleet? Yes our main line warship is more powerful than yours, although a few decades ago, it was just the opposite. Ability growth by 4? Stupid humans, someone explain me their cunning ability in nearly every SF Universe to make fast techjumps. While every alien race seems to be stumped into stupidity?
It's called writing for your audience. Assuming you are human, that is.

Wulf

True dat, but it gets repetitive. Always on the winning side? Boring.

Oh yes im Narn. Oh wait we did get beaten up for 3 seasons.......

Its is funny, considering current 3rd age tech, Minari did not develop any true techology for 1000 years, humans suppased them within what 50 years?

Cool by me. Just a disgruntled Narn that doesnt like the EA that gets all the toys ^^.

Yeah i know. And actually i prefer not to have any, but that has to do with the priority lvl system. (Cause if i wouldnt not have any, id get more damage and crew, making me more resilient to damage ^^)

And we get advanced E-mines, which i hope can still short-charge anyway. Actually can anyone confirm this?

So yes No race is totally out of the loop. But humans always get proportionately more stuff.

At least part of it is the fact EA get more ship types. Almost every race has one "advanced ship" but the EA have enough to have two (three!) distinct fleet lists.

It is annoying that other races get nothing. The minbari, as a case in point, designed and built the white star. So how come they haven't used any of that shiny biotech hardware on a new-generation cruiser in crusade era?

Back