Dumb question about Shadow Cloud Weapons arcs.....

Lorcan Nagle said:
IIRC the variant emines can only be used by a weapon with the name emine, not the trait (so pulsar mines are SOL). Might be an idea to get a quick clarification on whether advanced launchers count or not. Though they probably so.

I'd think they would be but you're right it should be checked.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Lorcan Nagle said:
IIRC the variant emines can only be used by a weapon with the name emine, not the trait (so pulsar mines are SOL). Might be an idea to get a quick clarification on whether advanced launchers count or not. Though they probably so.

I'd think they would be but you're right it should be checked.

LBH

well they wouldnt be THAT advanced if they couldnt use varient mines :p

alien027 said:
Voronesh said:
Actually the Shadow Could is in SFOS.

And we all know that LBH is human, since he cant paint all his T-Bolts.
Well he might be superrich for being able to outstrip MGPs production rate, but still he cant paint em......

Where I could find it? BTW: Is the Vorlon Planet killer in the SFOS?

Don't think anyone answered this yet: page 106, above the Shadow Fighter entry

Just a quick note on the Vorlon tech in the whitestars. Since they are making new and different kinds of whitestars I would be hesitant to claim it needs a Vorlon around. And while I am a big fan of not having ships in the multiple fleet lists why don't the minbari still have the plans for the Whitestar?

I heard somewhere on this board that the Victory was getting adaptive armor like the whitestars. Shows again that the tech is there and understood enough to be applied in new ways, the Minbari certainly would have retained the tech.

Given all the bits of shadow ships and vorlon ships left at Coreana 6 I amd surprised if any fleet there did not run off with at least enough to start a program of attempting to understand it.

Game balance wise I am happy I do not see stealthy adaptive precise beam death across the table, but fluff wise its crap.

Ripple

I wasn't meaning it needed a vorlon; just that they did have one to explain it. So in theory they should understand it better than EA understands shadowtech. Go figure.

Ripple said:
Given all the bits of shadow ships and vorlon ships left at Coreana 6 I amd surprised if any fleet there did not run off with at least enough to start a program of attempting to understand it.

Sheridan and the rest of ISA probably stopped the other fleets taking technology from Coriana VI
There are also new Whitestars in the Armageddeon book, their in-service date is 2266 (ish!) i dont have the book with me atm so i cant remember the exact date but it shows they were building new Whitestars after the Vorlons had left

Back