Combining OGL's

A

Anonymous

I am planning on writting a setting that combines the OGL Horror, Steam Punk and Wild West. The problem is that there does not seem to be a OGL Fantasy. Can I use Urban Arcana in its place? If so how much tweaking do I need?

Me again, I am very interested in using OGL's, but I would like to know a few things first.

Does OGL have the Hero core classes like Modern? (Fast, Strong and so on.)

I guess in general how does OGL differ from Modern?

Thanks for responding so fast.

I have not had the pleasure of looking at a OGL in a store, so I do not know exaclty what the system mechanics are. By looking at the previews of the the other OGL's the system seems to be a variation of d20 Modern. If the Pocket Players Manual is D&D is it built in the same d20 Modern method or is it simply D&D 3.5?
If it is D&D 3.5, how can that be worked into the other OGL's if it is a different system.
Of course I may be completly clueless about this because I have not actually seen the books. :D

Guest said:
If the Pocket Players Manual is D&D is it built in the same d20 Modern method or is it simply D&D 3.5?
If it is D&D 3.5, how can that be worked into the other OGL's if it is a different system.
Well both modern and fantasy are currently available. They are basicaly reprints of the Core books from WotC, stripped of art, so much more affordable.
modernpph.jpg
pphcover.jpg

As for the other OGL books (Horror, Cybernet, Steampunk, etc.), they have their own variant rules to fit the genre they are portraying.

Back