Chthonian Stars POD?

I was lucky to have someone who knew I wanted a copy offer me one. I think it was picked up at Gen Con.

I believe that Drive Through RPG will have them (PODs?) soon...

I'll keep checking back with Ctech's news for when ordering of these can begin.

7809465748_d217041fe1.jpg

Because one of the owners of Wildfire is also the person in charge of Mongoose's US operations (and runs their booth at cons) we also had some copies at the Mongoose booth. I tried to snag one as part of my swag but turns out that wasn't an option. (then again he wouldn't even let me look at one of the copies he had under the table).

GamerDude said:
Because one of the owners of Wildfire is also the person in charge of Mongoose's US operations (and runs their booth at cons) we also had some copies at the Mongoose booth. I tried to snag one as part of my swag but turns out that wasn't an option. (then again he wouldn't even let me look at one of the copies he had under the table).

If you were trying to steal a copy, I wouldn't let you look at a copy either.

ShawnDriscoll said:
GamerDude said:

If you were trying to steal a copy, I wouldn't let you look at a copy either.
um... I don't know how you get "trying to steal" from "tried to snag one as part of my swag". At the end of the con Matt turned me loose on what we had left as a reward for working the booth for the entire con. I have no idea where you get that I would ever consider trying to steal from my boss, especially one who treated me so well.

GamerDude said:
At the end of the con Matt turned me loose on what we had left as a reward for working the booth for the entire con.
Were you the gentleman who offered to take the cloaked Romulans out of the display cabinet for me to get a better photo? If so, thank you.

nerfherder said:
GamerDude said:
At the end of the con Matt turned me loose on what we had left as a reward for working the booth for the entire con.
Were you the gentleman who offered to take the cloaked Romulans out of the display cabinet for me to get a better photo? If so, thank you.

While I'd love to accept the thanks, no that wasn't me - I wasn't allowed in the case. That was probably either Matt (Older, heavyset gent with salt&pepper hair) or Bob our US Ops staffer (Skinny, balding black hair) or the other Bob US Ops staffer (Tall, full head of salt&Pepper hair).

Back