Centauri in the new Call to Arms 2nd Edition Preview.

what centauri Commander wants?

• Battle lasser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ion Cannons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Target said:
@alien027
Really like what you have done with that vorchan. Looks cool
Maybe could be liati as well.

Thanks man! :p I'm very happy with him and I tested all ready, The only problem was the dices. But he survive the battle.

Emperor, I don't have too much hopes also with the hull 6. The Important here is than Mongoose knows what the people of this forum wants and that is the help they need. :p

BTW: I will love to see the Dusk with everything he got all ready and with 20% more space for damage and lots of dices for Ion Cannons. ah! and some rear guns. :wink:

emperorpenguin said:
my new Vorchan?

Speed 14
Damage 200/1
Crew 250/1
Turn SM
Hull 6
Craft 10 Rutarian Flights
Troops 20
Special Rules Adaptive armour, Advanced Jump point, Stealth 6+, Interceptors 5,

:wink: :lol:

I can't say really, I haven't thought about it

I like the weapons loadout.

Ah come now - no nightclub, decent VIP quarters, wine cellar, formal gardens - its not the ship it should be..........

One question to all play tester, the primus family will continue in e2? I mean the Secundus and Tertius?

BTW: In Babylon Wars, the Centauri has a assault ship at skirmish or Raid level,. I'm no so sure the name and stats are. but look like this.

lias.gif

specially in crusaide era will be nice to have aCentauri assault ship at a low PL level.

Narn don't need any Centauri decadence! All we need is the dart board made out of real Centauri flesh and we're happy. We prefer it to be fresh flesh though. :wink: It's the little things in life that make one happy.

alien027 said:
I'm no so sure the name and stats are. but look like this.

lias.gif

Looks like Airbus or Boeing have been taken over by a Centauri corp :)

The only Centauri assault ship I can remember from B5 Wars was the Decurion, a Centurion variant.

dont remember a centauri assault ship (unless it was in the Orieni book)
the ship kinda looks like it could be the Lias (a supply ship)

Pauly_D said:
dont remember a centauri assault ship (unless it was in the Orieni book)
the ship kinda looks like it could be the Lias (a supply ship)

The Decurion carried Breaching pods. However you are right with the drawing, definitely a Lias.

Actually the Centauri had two assault ships...

The Secundus is from B5wars as well.

But that is definately a Lias (the Balosians may have used it as an assault ship though).

Nick

Thanks for that info. someone here at the store i play B5 tell me than the name is Lias. But again will be nice to have a skrimish or raid level assault hip for the centauri.

Back