CALLING ALL BOR GUNNERS TOO ARMS

toothill man

Mongoose
the tower of the sun has a new private board for bor gunners only :wink: when you join and choose your class choose bor gunner to enter the forum 8)

so after a hard time shooting and wiping out bad guys come to the the forum for boasting and dwarf related fun if not we know how to find you :twisted: :lol:

I used to be on that forum, but then they saw through my disguise. Nevertheless, the legend of Colonel Budderbal Granitearse shall live on!

I'm tempted but it's a bit of a nightmare registering (overcomplicated process due to this computer being networked and shared email addresses and stuff) so I might take a while.

As the leader of the gunners at the Tower of the Sun, I welcome all who wish to learn the ways the gun.

The Tower of the Sun is located at;
http://www.towerofthesun.com

Great work toothill man, for starting this thread! Lets see what comes of it!

Balgin Stondraeg, if you do decide to come to the Tower of the Sun, PM me and I will grant you access to the Forges of Bor.

Al

Bon-Al Ironforge
Grand General of Bor

DuskFox said:
I used to be on that forum, but then they saw through my disguise. Nevertheless, the legend of Colonel Budderbal Granitearse shall live on!

if it will help we can always remove any leg below the knee :twisted: dont shave him and after alot of bor ale call him a dwarf( at least till the drink wears off) and by then he is signed up for the army it will make a dwarf of you :twisted: :wink: 8) :lol:

toothill man said:
come on guys come and join up :D

Even if you don't want to be a Dwarf, join up. Tower of the Sun is a great community with some really spectacular features, and the friendliest people you'll find on any forum.

thank you guys have got my medal :D so show us what you got and sign up today :twisted: sign for bor and get a pint of boom powder at the forge first pint after signing I will pay :wink:

toothill man said:
and Ive only gone and won the tower of the sun lottery to pay for it :shock: :twisted: :wink: :lol: 8)

Yeah, this has definately been the week for Dwarfs (and one dwarf in particular) at Tower of the Sun... you recieved two medals and won the lottery!

Good stuff!

Al

apart from that weekend in the whorehouse that the brass do not need to know about :shock: then this is the best week in this dwarfs life :D

toothill man said:
apart from that weekend in the whorehouse that the brass do not need to know about :shock: then this is the best week in this dwarfs life :D

LOL!

And actually, you recieved three medals last week, you get a medal teh first time you win the lottery as well. Hopefully one day I will win it...

Al

Back