CALLING ALL BOR GUNNERS TOO ARMS

Bon-Al Ironforge said:
I cannot speak for our Allies, but their is no need to slow down the recruiting now, especially if we have to go into a period of rebuilding.

Too true. Who knew a month ago that Bor Brew could be so destructive? Perhaps the boompowder should be retained as a consumable and the brew sent to the front lines as the newest in Borese chemical warfare?

frankwanderer said:
Too true. Who knew a month ago that Bor Brew could be so destructive? Perhaps the boompowder should be retained as a consumable and the brew sent to the front lines as the newest in Borese chemical warfare?

You Sages are a bit to well informed for your own good!
:)

Balgin Stondraeg said:
Hey Al, while you're here do you like the new portrait? I'm thinking of adopting it for TOTS when it's back up and working again :).

Its a good pic, but very different in tone than the old one - this one is a bit lighter than the other one, and seems happier, the old one was broodier and had a certain authority about it. Both are good, but very different.

Bon-Al Ironforge said:
Balgin Stondraeg said:
Hey Al, while you're here do you like the new portrait? I'm thinking of adopting it for TOTS when it's back up and working again :).

Its a good pic, but very different in tone than the old one - this one is a bit lighter than the other one, and seems happier, the old one was broodier and had a certain authority about it. Both are good, but very different.

The annoying thing is that I can't find it anywhere. It "looks" like official art (and yet all the official art for that character looks different, better shading, less cartoony etc). So I snagged the portrait but would like to see the full picture (since there's only about one official picture of that character for the game he features in and yet he makes many frequent appearances).

BOR ANNOUNCEMENT

The Grand Army of Bor is currently remustering and preparing to relaunch its expansion at the Tower of the Sun.

As the Tower of the Sun is still uninhabitable after the forces of Chaos, the Dwarfs, along with their Allied Knights of Sommerland, the White Mountain and Vakeros, as well as other Warriors of good, are currently remustering and rebuilding at

http://daziarn.proboards54.com/

This is a call to all aspiring Gunners of Bor, Knights, and other warriors, mages and followers of the Ishir and Kai.

It is time this call was answered.

Al
Grand Thane Bon-Al Ironforge
General of the Grand Army of Bor
Ambassador to Sommerland, Durenor and the Lastlands

BOR ANNOUNCEMENT ENDS

Indeed, many Vakeros knights have waylaid by the confusion - we need to muster and bolster the ranks of the Knights of the Cobalt Order!

Are you are trying to blow up another of our Tower community sites as a consequence of one of your recruitment drives, Al?!?

Frank the Wanderer/Maerin of Varetta

frankwanderer said:
Are you are trying to blow up another of our Tower community sites as a consequence of one of your recruitment drives, Al?!?

Frank the Wanderer/Maerin of Varetta

It wasn't our fault! We told the Kai to keep the boompowder kegs dry, but do you think those know it alls listen to us? Nooooo, they were all like "whatever, Drodarian, your days are over, we are the new chosen ones, you go sulk in your caves and let the big boys deal with this"

No matter what we told them, they refused to believe us, and now, this is the consequence of human arrogance.

Luckily, though, we Dwarfs survived, and once again are going about rebuilding.

Bon-Al Ironforge said:
It wasn't our fault! We told the Kai to keep the boompowder kegs dry, but do you think those know it alls listen to us? Nooooo, they were all like "whatever, Drodarian, your days are over, we are the new chosen ones, you go sulk in your caves and let the big boys deal with this"

That's because the Kai brew doesn't react that way with the boom powder!

FP, who may just have to switch labels on the next kegs coming out of Bor.

It has been like what? Two years now? The place disappeared after a database corruption and its creator has gone on other things in life, so we won't see that place again ever.

What about yourself? I thought that you had disappeared from the surface of the globe!

Back