CALLING ALL BOR GUNNERS TOO ARMS

toothill man said:
and run by me 8)

So you are the one to complain to because we are all our of BOR BREW in a DWARF TAVERN!!!

I guess that is what happens when you sell proper Bor Brew and not cheap somlending rip offs!

Al

thats the one in a pretty shape will will let it slip that it is a trojan horse they set alight to it then..........BOOM :twisted:

on the case old boy need a huge boiled sweet so I can suck the inside out and add boom powder 8)

Anonymous said:
on the case old boy need a huge boiled sweet so I can suck the inside out and add boom powder 8)
LOLOLOL :lol: :lol:

tsk, why are all dwarves unsubtle? why dont you pose as a sommlending; learn all the disciplines and then assassinate the Grand Master like me- I mean like some helghast I heard of :shock:

Wannabe Drakkar said:
why dont you pose as a sommlending

I think they'd notice the height difference. Actualy you'd be supprised what the various Borese emrcenaries report back to their homelands after a spell away in the wide world :). There's subtle, there's subtle and then there's false crudity hiding a true subtlety beneath :).

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
LOLOLOL :lol: :lol:

That was me, same heldeghast gave me trouble as you toothillman...

And of course we dwarfs are subtle, we just also like to see things explode.

Al
Still unable to get the image of toothillman sucking out the innards of giant sweets, replacing it with boompowder and then replacing the lorestones with them!
LOL

Hi all
there is talk amonst a few of us of starting a new play by post LW game that is dwarf focused (but open to other classes)
anyone interested let me know over at www.towerofthesun.com

Al

Blah blah, dwarves beating the Kai? There's a chuckle. Hey, come to our Monastery and we'll make you run up and down the steps in the Tower of the Sun all day. It'll be a good laugh.

-GB

yeah dwarves and kai-lords killing each other is very amusing, ill just steal the lorestones and the book of the magnakai and the sommerswerd while you're all being distracted... look a noodnic *vanishes in a puff of smoke*

toothill man said:
will be re-stocking soon as am coming back too towers slowly 8)

Good, cause this dwarf is getting thirsty! And did you notice the new advertising banner I created for your tavern? If you do not like it you can create a new one, I just wanted to make sure we got our feet in the door.

@ Ghost Bear... what do you mean Dwarfs beating the Kai? I did not know we were at war with each other... and besides, do you really think your monastery walls would survive a cannon onslaught? :wink:

Al

toothill man said:
the idea is not sound as a dwarf we always win :twisted:

Hey tooty, I just sent you an email about joining the on line LW game we are starting at Tower of the Sun, let us know ifyou are interested.

Al

Back