Battlefield Evolution Ships!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Crates full of Battlefield Evolution sets are, as I type, making their way across the world to both the UK and the US!

We delayed the release by one week (meaning box sets will be appearing in stores in the first week of February, rather than the last of January) to add a few new details to some of the models, and they look pretty spiffy!

We'll be posting some piccies of the final box sets early next week.

Looks like something to spend me MI Credits on (I'm slowly reaching the point of earning them faster than I can paint^^).

I just need the army lists to look what my Southern German Confederation fits best :lol:
(The idea came up by a friend who always proclamates that Baden-Württemberg and Bayern should seperate from the rest of Germany and found a Confederation for economic health).

And I need to buy a Gepard Flak Tank (I love the looking of those vehicles).

Greg Smith said:
Was I the only one that read the topic of this thread as 'battleships for BF:Evo'?
and thought, they'll be BIG! :shock:

don't worry your not alone (even thou they 7 beers i had at that point for new years may of umm.... helped)

i truly thought there would be ships is BF:Evo too judging by the title ... :shock:

still cant order it in local game stores though !!!

also im not allowed to spend any money on my hobby in Jan !!!! aaaaaaahhhhhhhh all this bf evo and at-43 goodness !!! still feb il be able to spend what i like as all my depts will be paid off from a month of nonspending (although im sure il sneek a few bits in the house heheheheh)

Matt,

When you can would it be possibile to get a look at the figs with a ruler beside the fig, so we can see the scale, this would help me at least make sure the buildings I am planning will look correct.

Thanks
Lee

Greg Smith said:
Was I the only one that read the topic of this thread as 'battleships for BF:Evo'?
and thought, they'll be BIG! :shock:

Well I want an LCAC and some landing craft for the USMC. That would be cool... ;)

Damn! Anmd here I was looking forward to have an aircraft carrier supporting my squad of marines!

And a whole month to wait for the stuff. :(

Well, we're almost there!

Back