A question about flurry

Don Allen said:
You wouldn't flurry unless you were a fast fighter. Makes sense to me. How can a lumbering stone golem flurry when he is so slow? This makes flurry less powerful too.

Just wait till a Dream Dragon flurries one of the PC's :shock: That's going to hurt.

Vadrus

Vadrus said:
Don Allen said:
You wouldn't flurry unless you were a fast fighter. Makes sense to me. How can a lumbering stone golem flurry when he is so slow? This makes flurry less powerful too.

Just wait till a Dream Dragon flurries one of the PC's :shock: That's going to hurt.

Vadrus

At least it's better than a tail sweep. :)

Archer said:
atgxtg said:
Valdrus said:

Vadrus

At least it's better than a tail sweep. :)

What prevents it to flurry you with tail sweeps? :)
Talk about pain....

THat the sweep rule isn't in MRQ! No more "bowling" for adventurers.

With the CAs the monsters have lost one of thier advantages-mulitple attacks. Now when they do "Claw, Claw, bite" it takes 3 CAs, and they are takeing "swing, swing, thrust" in return.

atgxtg said:
Archer said:
What prevents it to flurry you with tail sweeps? :)
Talk about pain....

THat the sweep rule isn't in MRQ! No more "bowling" for adventurers.

With the CAs the monsters have lost one of thier advantages-mulitple attacks. Now when they do "Claw, Claw, bite" it takes 3 CAs, and they are takeing "swing, swing, thrust" in return.

Well, that is very easy to fix, and I suspect similar Traits that allow dragons etc. to do such attacks will appear in the RQ Monster book.

atgxtg said:
I don't think so. Most people only have 2 CA's.
The average character will have 3CA though won't they?
4d6 drop the lowest produces an average stat of 13 IIRC.

Back