WS Gunship assembly?

I feel like an idiot asking this, but can someone tell me how to assemble the White Star Gunship? I figured out the White Star just fine, and I think I see how the bridge goes on the Gunship, looking at the pics online.

But there's this crescent-shaped piece that came in the pack and I can't for the LIFE of me figure out where it's supposed to go--looks like a crescent moon. I've studied the picture of the Gunship until my eyes started to bleed and I can't pick it out anywhere.

Please help.

Now if I could just figure out how to PAINT the damned ISA ships. That guide can't come out fast enough. =P

basically its the bottom wing just like on a normal whitestar, it seems Mongoose left it out in the one they assembled and painted (an oversight I really think they should have corrected by now since this seems to get asked quite alot and frankly the gunship looks WAY better with the piece in place)

What I got from the images, and especially considering the stand-looking bit on 1 side of that wing is that it sits behind the bridge kind of like a spoiler...

Taran said:
What I got from the images, and especially considering the stand-looking bit on 1 side of that wing is that it sits behind the bridge kind of like a spoiler...

hehe a spoiler for a space ship. :p

An here we added some spinners and totally pimp out the inside with vid projectors in all the head rests.

Well, why not?

Now that you mention it, though, I think I might just bend the wings out a bit more and stick it on a shorter stand for that "lowrider" feel...

Seriously, though, I couldn't find a logical spot for it on the bottom of the hull. There's no indent for that 'tab' on it, and it looks really goofy with that piece sticking out from under the ship.

But yeah conversely short of being a spoiler behind the bridge I can't find anywhere it remotely fits--and it doesn't fit THERE well.

DaBogmu said:
Taran said:

hehe a spoiler for a space ship. :p

We already had that discussion about the G'Quan, don't think of it as a spoiler, think of it as a centre of mass adjuster.

LBH

Back