Will we ever see an errata!?!

Vraile

Mongoose
Hi Mongoose Folks,

Is there any hope of us ever seeing an errata for the main rule book? It's full of errors and appended material. The Electronic Warefare sections in particular are mising a great many details. Inquiring A:2089 fanatics would like to know.

I'm looking forward to an errata, so this is great news. The rules are great, but the number of typos and contradictions does seem a little high.

Hopefully an errata will clear a lot of things up and settle arguments I'm bound to have with my players!

Thanks
Goat

msprange said:
Something is in the works for this already - keep an eye on the A2089 section of the web site.

Any chance me can get an update on this? It has been two months.

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay - over the past month or so, we have been hit by people taking holidays in a big way (why, oh why do they insist upon it? :)).

I'll do my level best to give someone a kick about this over the next month. . .

Hmmm...

Three months later. Still no errata. Not good Matt, not good at all. And to add to it the embarassing errors in Conan I have to say that Mongoose is officially off my purchasing list. Better luck next time.

The FAQ has been on the main site for some time now.

Look under A:2089 downloads

Ummm, Vraile...

Did you go to the FAQ site under the Armageddon link on the website? It's been there for a while now.

-August

Back