WHY DO WE GAME??????

What makes you game?

• i like the modelling aspect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i like the challenge of meeting someone in a duel, that people dont die in.....

• i like the comradery

• 1&2

• 1&3

• 2&3

• all of the above

• Total voters
Brasidas said:
Interesting that a third of you don't care about winning...

How very strange. :D

Of course we dont care.

We play for fun.

Not compotition. Until it gets really heated in tournaments, Then we play for compotitions.

Brasidas said:

The only winner in games is the person who had the most fun, ive played beardy players and lost, but i won as i had the most fun and felt the most honest about my force,, they whent away feeling guilty for all the cheating they did,,, they where the looser of that game.

winning is nice if earnt, but having fun is i feel the aim of the game....why do something that isnt fun ?

Danny said:
Of course we dont care.

We play for fun.

The day gaming ceases to be fun is the day that I stop gaming.

Competition doesn't have to be a bad thing, in fact, a close game is usually where I have the most fun, win or lose.

Can you tell I picked options 2 & 3? :)

What I find especially fascinating, is that so many people seem to really enjoy the modelling and painting, which is something that I would have a hard time caring less about.

Brasidas said:
Danny said:
Of course we dont care.

We play for fun.

The day gaming ceases to be fun is the day that I stop gaming.

Competition doesn't have to be a bad thing, in fact, a close game is usually where I have the most fun, win or lose.

Can you tell I picked options 2 & 3? :)

What I find especially fascinating, is that so many people seem to really enjoy the modelling and painting, which is something that I would have a hard time caring less about.

Yeah. I do so agree wit you! :)

Brasidas said:

yeah....... fun is the word...... and btw i love to win, but if i am gonna lose im gonna make mu opponent pay for it dearly :twisted:

byram said:
yeah....... fun is the word...... and btw i love to win, but if i am gonna lose im gonna make mu opponent pay for it dearly :twisted:

(I keed preemptively)

Surely they've suffered enough from being in your presence?

:lol:

lastbesthope said:
byram said:

(I keed preemptively)

:lo :

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lastbesthope said:
byram said:

(I keed preemptively)

i make them pay

dearly.....by my presence, yes, they hate themselves for knowing me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

byram said:
lastbesthope said:
byram said:

(I keed preemptively)

i make them pay

dearly.....by my presence, yes, they hate themselves for knowing me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep. I sure do.

byram said:
i make them pay

And not wiping you off the face of the planet when they had the chance!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
byram said:
i make them pay

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LBH

good one :D

nope ther is one other way....... synth-techno-pop :shock: god that music makes me wanna kill myself...... :lol:

byram said:
@ KJ
wow, you can get women?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! wow, im impressed, a gamer that can get chicks

Now wait a minute, byram, weren't you the one saying that there was a girl that you liked but she happened to have an Italian last name of some repute? :p

brasidas said:
How very strange. Very Happy

Depends on how you define winning. Personally, I think of having a good time with some friends winning, but that's just me. :D

LBH said:
byram said:
i make them pay

dearly.....by my presence, yes, they hate themselves for knowing me

Come on, LBH. Think of how boring and spamless our lives would be without byram around...wait, would that really be a bad thing?

Back