WHY DO WE GAME??????

What makes you game?

• i like the modelling aspect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i like the challenge of meeting someone in a duel, that people dont die in.....

• i like the comradery

• 1&2

• 1&3

• 2&3

• all of the above

• Total voters
dyssnowman said:
You sure that's a joke there byram? He is Mr. Evil after all... :twisted:

Well I know the guy, and I'm surprised he's allowed sharp instruments under any circumstances :lol:

Just kidding Mr Evil.

LBH

I had always RP'd, because I came from a small town and it was something to do on weekends when there was lots of snow on the ground.

I got into Mini's when I went to the Platoon Leaders Course in the Corps. They used a sand table to simulate small unit actions. Cheaper than expending lots of ammos and you could get a eye for tactics.

On the weekends, we'd goof around by going head to head with the very basic rules they used. After that, I found various mini games to try out.

Finally got in to 40K cause it was easy to find opponents. Then Warmachine came out and I haven't played a game of 40K since. Now I'm stoked to try my tactical skills in SST.

I've continued to game because it's challenging, it allows me hang out with like minded folks and it distracts me from the day to day grind.

Why do I play games?

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of the women. :twisted:

@ Bobby Hostile

do they still use minis to teach in the Corps? it would seem an effective tool......

btw me and a freind plan on finishing college then joing the USMC (semper fi)

@ KJ

wow, you can get women?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! wow, im impressed, a gamer that can get chicks

LMAO :lol:

byram said:
@ Bobby Hostile

do they still use minis to teach in the Corps? it would seem an effective tool......

btw me and a freind plan on finishing college then joing the USMC (semper fi)

Dude, I went to PLDC back in '88. I'm sure by now it's a computer simulation.

If you do join, good luck. Making it thru bootcamp isn't physical. It's mental and if you assume you're gonna make it, chances are you won't. Because you're forced to fail on a daily basis, if you can't deal with failure, you'll wash out.

Semper Fi.

bro, i am a major screw up, so failure is part of my daily life :D

all i need to do is get back in shape, im about 30 pounds over weight, but hey i got 3 years to get back in shape for it all :lol:

so far i have lost 20 lbs, on the atkins diet :D

im on a 3rd gf, the first 2 were so turned off by freinds they gave me an ultimatum, guess what i chose :twisted:

I AM A GREATER SPOTTED MONGOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

see ive always been on the leaving the hobby anway trail, then meet a girl and they convince me i shouldnt give up my hobby, that way when i get obsesed by aproject like sst, they only have them selves to balme

Sweet

Back to topic

i do the hobby as i love getting an army together and getting some of my own fluf behind them. and ive rely got into making my city now, next things i have to do is add more cars (made 7 more last night) and then do soem street signs and start about adding details to the city bit by bit.

byram said:
I AM A GREATER SPOTTED MONGOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Seems i shouldnt of left you to spam.

Why do we play? Cause we enjoy playing.

Back