White Stars - When?

What episode does the Whitestar Fleet come into the fold with Delenn showing them to Sheridan? I swear I have just watched every episode in Season Three and I have glazed on by it or something.

Thanks guys.

Yup. 1st episode of Season 3: "Matters of Honor"

http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/countries/us/guide/045.html

As a follow up, Episode 3 "And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place" is a wonderful episode with both it's insight into Londo's character and the reveal of the White Stars. As in, the fleet of them...

http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/countries/us/guide/064.html

The first White Star is seen in the first ep of Season 3, where we also meet Marcus "Matters Of Honour" but we don't see the White Star fleet until "And The Rock Cried Out No Hiding Place", the 20th ep in Season 3.

LBH

he fleet's appearance is what I was wanting, thanks guys. I knew you all would fling about fifty messages at me with the answer I was looking for :) I swear I must have skipped that whole disk somehow, which sucks because it's my favorite episode in many ways with Reefa getting his. :)

Babylon 5 Aide said:
he fleet's appearance is what I was wanting, thanks guys. I knew you all would fling about fifty messages at me with the answer I was looking for :) I swear I must have skipped that whole disk somehow, which sucks because it's my favorite episode in many ways with Reefa getting his. :)

Yeah. Maybe it's because of my recent interest in A Call to Arms, but I scoured the episode guide so I could find those episodes for my own viewing just this week.

If time permits tonight I really want to watch Severed Dreams again and then onto Season 4...

Babylon 5 Aide said:
he fleet's appearance is what I was wanting, thanks guys. I knew you all would fling about fifty messages at me with the answer I was looking for :)

You're welcome, how else do you think I keep my post count so high :lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Babylon 5 Aide said:
he fleet's appearance is what I was wanting, thanks guys. I knew you all would fling about fifty messages at me with the answer I was looking for :)

You're welcome, how else do you think I keep my post count so high :lol:

And helped me break 30...

those knowing their history will know the prototype was actually made back n season 2, beginning of.. Delenn says so at some point.. cant remember when though...

Back