Where are all the pics of painted minis? SF

Sgt_G said:
Iain McGhee said:
Those are the ones I put together, just print and laminate. Come in three flavours :) http://pdfcast.org/tag/acta-sf
Let me begin by saying I dislike having twenty different player-created sets of reference sheets floating around the internet. I feel that the company should pick ONE or design their own and post it for download, and they should kindly request all others be taken down. That way there is ONE official version that can be kept current, especially when new weapons / systems come into the game (ESG, PPD, etc).

That said, one table I see missing from all of the reference sheets I've seen thus far is the number of dice for the various types of Plasma torps. Any chance you can fit that in someplace?
I understand you point but no sign of anything official - which is a shame.

Personally very pleased people have took the trouble to both make them up and share them (for no reward) - thank you guys :)

Must admit we used to have a couple of different style fan made ones before and there was no issue......

There are some very nicely painted ships on the two most recent pages here, nice work to all involved! I only hope I can do my ships justice when I finally get my hands on them.

I've decided that I want Klingon Bold!!!

Klingon%2B002.JPG

Klingon%2B001.JPG

Klingon%2B003.JPG

I will put the rest up when I am done with the lot.

Here are a couple of my Romulan Birds. First attempt at Star Trek ships (not minis, but first trek starships)...

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 3,704
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,704
real bad camera, but out here on the edge of space we believe in patching the ships up, slapping a fresh coat of paint and send em out the door to get pummeled again. graphics here.

136.jpg

135.jpg

129.jpg

krashreed said:
Here are a couple of my Romulan Birds. First attempt at Star Trek ships (not minis, but first trek starships)...
I like that paint job. Nice work with the birds on the underbelly.

That reminds me, I have a fluorescent yellow paint around here somewhere I should use for the windows on my starships

Mate...nice paint job there and i'm really loving how the base stickers set the whole thing off. Nice job. C'mon Mongoose, make the man an offer and let's get these stickers, or something like them , out there for everyone to use.

Getting my voice heard as well. Billclo, if Mongoose won't offer something similar, how much would you charge for, say, 24 or so of them. If I'm ever able to run demo games, having both sides with identical bases would enhance the look.

billclo said:
Here are some pics of my recently completed Klingon Death Hand Squadron, with my new custom base firing arc stickers:
Very nice, the stickers are great and you have a very steady hand for painting the details though I would love to see them with a dark wash and a bit of drybrushing - that would really send them over the top.

Also be interested in the stickers if they become availible to the 'general public' - currently paint on the arcs, but stickers would be neater/more uniform.

Though i live in the UK, so come on Mongoose - offer the man something

If people do not mind, i would love to host the pics of everyones ships on my website.. It's not much, but i'd love to have them..

Back