Walsall Tournament

mm, might be a good idea, I might even consider jumping off the train if it's localish to the station (and the routes are straightforward)

Hatherton United Reformed Church‎
Darwall Street, Walsall WS1 1DA

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=hatherton+united+reformed+church+walsall&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=hatherton+united+reformed+church&hnear=walsall&cid=3166400367388651570

Digger said:
Is there any good parking nearby?

Cheers

Good question that man. After all, wouldn't want you to walk to far in your beaten state...

Well, we normally park in Freer Street car park. It is a 5 minute walk to the church, but if any of the Walsall boys can suggest better - i.e closer/cheaper etc... then that would be great. :)

Hey Paul - too true :)

looking forward to good food, good company and lots exploding (hopefully enemy) ships

Will Ken continue the "win your own tournament theme" - as both Neil and I have done it :oops:

Da Boss said:
Will Ken continue the "win your own tournament theme" - as both Neil and I have done it :oops:

That's IF I get to play! :?

As for breakfast, I'll have to leave you guys to it... I need to be at the church for opening, so I can help with the setup.

I'm unsure but Jim said to me he may not be able to make it.

Burger are we still on for a car share? Otherwise I can't afford to make it up.

so the updated list of players is ?

Def coming
Kennyboy
Charles - Da Boss
Paul - Clanger
Alex
Ben - Diesal
Andrew - Digger
Hiffano
Burger
Andy
Shane
Sneaky Chris

Maybes
Greg
Neil - TGT
Triggy
Jim
Darren
Dean
Keith
Richard

any more updates !?

One in, one out...

Plans just got changed back - instead of spending a couple of days near Peterborough afterwards, it's Poole instead. Rules me back out I'm afraid!

I cant make it

As well as just changing companies for work due to the council change of contracts, ive got to wait in for a new fridge freezer to be delivered!

Lets hope i dont have another run of bad luck like last year!

So the list now looks something like this...
Da Boss said:
Def coming

Kennyboy
Charles - Da Boss
Paul - Clanger
Alex
Greg
Andrew - Digger
Hiffano
Burger
Neil - TGT
Andy
Shane
Richard
Sneaky Chris

Maybes
Triggy
Dean
Keith

any more updates !?

Can any of the regular Walsall guys have a word with Keith and Dean tomorrow... just need to know if they're going to be coming?

I'll send Triggy a text tomorrow if he's not responded before then...

Back