Walsall Tournament

KennyBoy

Mongoose
Morning chaps!

I've been in touch with some of the Walsall Warlords, and it seems that an event up that way would be on the cards, if we can get enough interest.
The dates that the church would be available are:-

June 26th
July 10th
July 17th
July 24th

Format would probably be similar to the previous two tourneys, but lets get an idea of numbers before we start into the details...

KennyBoy said:
Morning chaps!
I've been in touch with some of the Walsall Warlords, and it seems that an event up that way would be on the cards, if we can get enough interest. The dates that the church would be available are:-

June 26th
July 10th
July 17th
July 24th

Format would probably be similar to the previous two tourneys, but lets get an idea of numbers before we start into the details...

Excellent - well done that man :

I can do (at present) and have booked off

Sat June 26th
Sat July 17th

maybe July 24th

but def not July 10th.

Well done Kenyboy-o!

I can make any of those and would put out the hand of friendship to Digger, Burger and Jim (have I missed anyone south of Watford?) to split petrol/drive from mine.

Looks like we've narrowed it down to July 17th or 24th... with the 17th looking like the favourite. Can't have a tourney without Burger or Charles! :wink:

17th July is good for me :D

Also gives me a chance to pip Kenny to First this time instead of 2nd :lol:

hey all

Can do these dates:

June 26th
July 10th
July 24th

can't do july 17th because weekend in and can't book it off sorry.

I was just trying to get as many responses as possible in regards to dates that people can or can't do...
But, it looks like the 17th is going to be the winner - sorry Shane!

With the 17th being down as the date... how many peeps will be attending please? The more the better, as the Walsall venue is quite pricey and the more bodies taking part, the less that'll have to be charged per person... :shock:

As far as I can tell, I've got a "probable" attendance of:-

Kennyboy (obviously)
Da Boss
Greg Smith
Clanger
Diesel
Yazza
TGT
Burger
Centauri Admiral
Funbeast
Hiffano

I'm assuming/hoping:-
Digger
Jim
Shutuphippie
Grunvald

So, feel free to add/confirm/deny names... We've not heard from Triggy in a while, Sneaky Chris missed last time, but Tewkesbury is only a short motorway run to Walsall...
Low-Roller doesn't live a million miles away...
C'Mon people, you know you want to! 8)

...DATE CHANGE...DATE CHANGE...DATE CHANGE...DATE CHANGE...

It seems that July has become congested with people wanting to hire the hall, and now the 10th, 17th and 24th of July are off the table!!! :shock:

How many people could we get in June - specifically the 12th OR 19th?

Not to be pushy, but as the hall seems to be quite popular, i'd want to arrange a booking sooner rather than later... prompt responses please :?

Back