Victory at Sea tournament in Sheffield

josk

Mongoose
There will be a Victory at sea tournament at Wargames Emporium's Gaming Centre in Sheffield on Saturday the 14th April.
There will be room for 24 people.
Details can be found at www.wargamesemporium.co.uk.

Have a look at this thread further down the page

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26220

Roland

Didn't notice your tounie, sorry. We always try and avoid clashing tournaments.

Due to the Gaming Centre being booked up and with Easter the Sunday before, its the only day we could fit in.
We also have a bunch of gamers from the local clubs who will burn the centre down if we don't get our tournie going. They are the most fanatical gamers i've come across :)

I have managed to get in contact with the players signed up and now the tournie is on Saturday 14th April.

Looks like the first VAS event went off well. I am now looking forward to April 14th. Saturdays are so much better for me. Now all I have to do is paint the boats......er...I mean ships.

Being a toy soldier veteran of many......................many years, and having played naval games in the past this set of rules looks to me to have gone down the enjoyable line of rules/play. I am glad there are no massive complications to learn.

And the website is brill. Already found the fleet builder, and other down load sections.

Roll on April 14th in Sheffield.

Trev

Hi i will be signing up for the sheffield tournament it is local for me but ive have seen other tournaments in wargames emporium and they have been great fun.

We are expecting around 10-12 so far, so still room for more. Depending how this one goes we will get another booked in.[/quote]

Back