vashna's will

A

Anonymous

naar can replace or resurrect each darklord, but vashna seems to be the only one who struggles to come again at life by his own forces. Is the first archlord the only exception for the Vonatar find that a darklord is a mere marionette of god of evil's will. This might possibly find some credit in the legends, where we are told that vashna's blasphemy toward his own master was what eventually lead him to his very, physical, death. Opinions?
By the way, no image or description of vashna except for what we read in his death scene in the legends? Do i correctly remember him resembling some kind of a huge werewolf/werebear?
thanks

haakonronin not logged said:
By the way, no image or description of vashna except for what we read in his death scene in the legends? Do i correctly remember him resembling some kind of a huge werewolf/werebear?
thanks

I think that's his picture in the Magnamund Companion, and he indeed looks like a giant polar werebear with a huge horn in his forehead.

Maybe Naar can't help Vashna to come back because he was not slain by another minion of the dark god but by someone of Kai's and Ishir's forces? Thus for Vashna the only way to come back would be to try it by himself.

are we sure that Naar resurrected some Darklords?
they were 20
Vashna killed 2 (their skulls are on his throne)-> 18
vashna is killed -> 17 (which is the number of Darklords in Darklords' book)
then what?

Zagarna is killed by LW in book 2 (16DL)
Hakkon is killed in book 5 (15DL)
in book 12 are killed other 3 or 4 including Gnaag ( 10DL)
do we have any figure of how many DL are there in any specific time between these facts?

elijah-sabretooth said:
they were 20
then what?

do we have any figure of how many DL are there in any specific time between these facts?

I thought all of the Darklords were killed when Helgedad fell?

elijah-sabretooth said:
they were 20
then what?

Dude, just read the thread "Small Detail?", because I just posted August's answers from last year on that very subject.

Back