Traveller B5

Traveller RPG: The Universe of Babylon 5
Mongoose Publishing

Bringing the universe of Babylon 5 to the Traveller system, this sourcebook is a one-stop resource for Babylon 5 fans! Combining setting information with new rules, players can learn how jump gates and hyperspace works, play Narn, Minbari, or Centauri characters, and explore the space station that changed the fate of an entire galaxy.

price: $29.95

I'll be interested to see what's in it, being the massive B5 geek that I am.

Do we know which/if any of the other Traveller supplements it will refer to, or will it be self contained (apart from the Traveller core book of course)?

LBH

I think any addition to the Traveller engine is a good thing.

Including another setting.

Now I just need to light a fire under my ass and write.

A Hiver and a Vorlon walk into a bar, and that is the last sensible thing that the two do all night.

Ivonova is forced to close the bar down until they leave due to mental health reasons for the patrons. (Several are still trying to smash their own skulls in on the nearest wall because of these two).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hope the Mongoose Traveller line does well enough that these things happen.
I think there are plans for Aliens, too. Or was it Starship Troopers? Or both?

"Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form."
Man, you really gotta WANT to make a post here!!

towerwarlock said:
A Hiver and a Vorlon walk into a bar, and that is the last sensible thing that the two do all night.

Ivonova is forced to close the bar down until they leave due to mental health reasons for the patrons. (Several are still trying to smash their own skulls in on the nearest wall because of these two).

Obviously the 760 Patrons were not ready ;)

Myrm said:
towerwarlock said:

Obviously the 760 Patrons were not ready ;)

Nor the 76 Original patrons, who wondered where the other 684 people had come from all of a sudden :lol:

LBH

Back